The 2018 Kia Forte is a stylish sedan that is available in three trim levels, the LX, S, and the EX. The LX & S trim level get equipped with a 2.0L 16-Valve I-4 Atkinson Cycle engine that delivers 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque. The 2018 Kia Forte EX gets equipped with a 2.0L 16-Valve I-4 engine that supplies it with 165 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque. Both of these engines can be paired with an available 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, and when the Atkinson Cycle I-4 engine pairs with the 6-Speed Automatic it averages an EPA estimated fuel economy of 29 MPG City & 37 MPG HWY. When the 2.0L I-4 engine works with the 6-Speed Automatic it achieves EPA fuel economy estimates of 25 MPG in the city and 33 MPG while cruising the highway. Find out all of the differences between the trim levels of the 2018 Kia Forte right here.
Trims & Options
Other than the engine options between the 2018 Kia Forte LX, S, and EX trim levels, the interior amenities also vary from trim level to trim level.
What are the Standard Features of the 2018 Kia Forte LX?
• AM/FM Radio/ CD Player/ MP3/ SiriusXM®
• 4-Speaker Audio System
• Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
• Steering Wheel Mounted Audio & Cruise Controls
• Remote Keyless Entry w/ Trunk Release
• 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seat
• Woven Cloth Seats
What are the Standard Features of the 2018 Kia Forte S?
• 7” Color Touchscreen Display
• Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay™
• Rear Camera Display
• Drive Mode Select
• 3.5” LCD Meter Display
• Front & Rear Seatback Pockets
• Dual Map Lights
• Overhead Sunglasses Holder
• Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
• Black Sport Cloth Seat Trim
What are the Standard Features of the 2018 Kia Forte EX?
• Blind Spot Detection
• Lane Change Assist
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert
• One-Touch Front Power Windows
• Smart Key w/ /Push Button Start
• Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
• Front Center Console w/ Sliding Armrest
• Rear Center Armrest w/ Cupholders
• Heated Front Seats
• Leather Seat Trim